From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Charles F Sullivan
Sent: 19 September 2016 14:28
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [NTSysADM] Howto upgrade Win10 to 1511?

There are a few steps involved:
https://blogs.blackmarble.co.uk/blogs/adawson/post/2016/03/10/Steps-Required-to-Configure-WSUS-to-Distribute-Windows-10-Version-1511-Upgrade

That article seems to work well.

-----Original Message-----
From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com]
On Behalf Of Klaus Hartnegg
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 5:26 AM
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [NTSysADM] Howto upgrade Win10 to 1511?

Hi,

I want to upgrade Win10 RTM (10240) to 1511 (not yet 1607). Does this upgrade
have a KB number? MS only points to the Media Creation Tool, but that does not
ask which version it should create. Wasn't there a way to upgrade via WSUS, and
should that not also be available in the Update Catalog? How can I find it
there?

thanks,
Klaus