If you do a repadmin /showobjmeta on the object, it will give you timestamps
per attribute which would be a good starting point.

Brian Desmond

(w) 312.625.1438 | (c) 312.731.3132

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Heaton, Joseph@Wildlife
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 11:30 AM
To: 'NT System Admin Issues Discussion list' <ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com>
Subject: [NTSysADM] Modified date on distribution group AD object

We have 16 distribution groups that are showing the exact same Modified
timestamp.  A couple of these are used for automated message delivery for
different applications.  Since this change date, those messages are no longer
being delivered.  I use Netwrix to audit things, and it doesn't have anything
for these distribution groups changing in that whole week.

What causes that modified timestamp to change?  Where else can I look to try
and see what got modified?

Joe Heaton
Information Technology Operations Branch
Data and Technology Division
CA Department of Fish and Wildlife
1700 9th Street, 3rd Floor
Sacramento, CA  95811
Desk:  (916) 323-1284

Every Californian should conserve water.  Find out how at:
SaveOurWater.com<http://saveourwater.com/> *