*From:* [mailto:] *On Behalf Of *Heaton, Joseph@Wildlife
*Sent:* Thursday, October 13, 2016 11:30 AM
*To:* 'NT System Admin Issues Discussion list' <
*Subject:* [NTSysADM] Modified date on distribution group AD object

We have 16 distribution groups that are showing the exact same Modified
timestamp.  A couple of these are used for automated message delivery for
different applications.  Since this change date, those messages are no
longer being delivered.  I use Netwrix to audit things, and it doesn’t have
anything for these distribution groups changing in that whole week.

What causes that modified timestamp to change?  Where else can I look to
try and see what got modified?

Joe Heaton

Information Technology Operations Branch

Data and Technology Division

CA Department of Fish and Wildlife

1700 9th Street, 3rd Floor

Sacramento, CA  95811

Desk:  (916) 323-1284

Every Californian should conserve water.  Find out how at:

[image: SaveOurWater_Logo] <> <> ·