From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of James Rankin
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 7:15 AM
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [NTSysADM] RE: CMAK profiles without admin rights

You can use privilege management tools like AppSense Application Manager, RES,
Scense and the like to configure specific files that can run with elevated
rights.

There's also tools like CPAU from JoeWare which can run scripts with elevated
privileges so that you can get the profile build to complete maybe?