Not that I'm aware of, based on research though if your goal is to make
Azure AD Connect highly available it's best to have another box in a
different geo region in staging mode connected to it's own sql express
instance where it will still sync and receive changes made by the live box
to Azure but will never *export* a change to azure

Nathan Shelby
ntshe...@gmail.com
425-205-9047

On 14 October 2016 at 13:57, Christopher Bodnar <christopher_bod...@glic.com