From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Christopher Bodnar
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 4:57 PM
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [NTSysADM] AAD Connect question

Does anyone know if you can install AAD Connect with the default SQL Express
and then later move the database to a SQL server? I know you can do this going
from WID to SQL on ADFS:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/948.ad-fs-2-0-migrate-your-ad-fs-configuration-database-to-sql-server.aspx

But I can’t find anything about this on AAD Connect, which makes me think it’s
not supported.

Thanks

Christopher Bodnar
Enterprise Architect II, Corporate Office of Technology:Enterprise Architecture
and Engineering Services

Tel 610-807-6459
3900 Burgess Place, Bethlehem, PA 18017
christopher_bod...@glic.com<mailto:>

[cid:image001.png@01D1326B.600058E0]

The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America

www.guardianlife.com<http://www.guardianlife.com/>

----------------------------------------- This message, and any attachments to
it, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution,
copying, or communication of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail and delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.