From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Jon Harris
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 12:57 PM
To: 'ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com' <ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com>
Subject: [NTSysADM] Question adding users in AD and on an AS400

We are demoing a product I remember getting fairly good reviews on the list for
adding users to AD.

Question does anyone know of a product that will then add those users to an
AS400?  Another product we are interested in would be a product that would do
password merging between AD and the AS400.  I am not part of the team doing all
of this and have no clue as to how far they are along but the product we
currently use to merge AD passwords in the AS400 is not really working well.

Thanks for any ideas!

Jon