Microsoft does not typically document what CANNOT be done.

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Fut Dey
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 2:50 PM
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [NTSysADM] Re: Limit Remote DC to selectively replicate certain OUs?

The compliant is latency and we haven't gotten any numbers to work with.

"You'd end up with an inconsistent and broken mess..." and that's what we
attempted to convey to upper management because there are additional objects in
the directory that needs to be updated, GPOs, domain/enterprise admin accounts,
etc.

Management believes since all the relevant changes to computers, users, groups,
etc, are within the OU of interest, that's all that needs to be replicated.

Haven't been able to find any documentations to back our claim that it can't be
done or it's bad practice.

Regards,
Fut
From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com>