*From:* listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:
listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] *On Behalf Of *Heaton, Joseph@Wildlife
*Sent:* Wednesday, May 31, 2017 6:58 PM
*To:* 'NT System Admin Issues Discussion list' <ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com

*Subject:* [NTSysADM] Group Policy management

Was curious how everyone has Group Policy Management setup.  I currently
use one of my domain controllers as my “main” Group Policy management
server, with AGPM installed there.  I’m preparing to install PolicyPak, and
don’t want to do this on a domain controller, so I’m thinking that I’ll
build just a really basic server, put PolicyPak on it, and AGPM, so that
the traffic from clients to the PolicyPak server is not going to a domain
controller trying to do other things.

Joe Heaton

Information Technology Operations Branch

Data and Technology Division

CA Department of Fish and Wildlife

1700 9th Street, 3rd Floor

Sacramento, CA  95811

Desk:  (916) 323-1284

Every Californian should conserve water.  Find out how at:

[image: SaveOurWater_Logo] <http://saveourwater.com/>

SaveOurWater.com <http://saveourwater.com/> · Drought.CA.gov
<http://drought.ca.gov/>