From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Miller Bonnie L.
Sent: Friday, June 2, 2017 9:55 AM
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [NTSysADM] RE: Windows 10 Explorer drag and drop issue

Haven't seen this but if it doesn't follow through a restart, try tapping the
esc key and see if it fixes it, as that is the common workaround for several
weird windows interface bugs like this when they crop up.  If not, it sort of
sounds like it could be an IE zone settings issue as well, so you might check
there and see if anyone has been changing settings.