From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of J- P
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2017 1:59 PM
To: NT <ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com>
Subject: [NTSysADM] scheduling iSCSI connections

Is it possible to schedule iSCSI connections  (connect at 11pm, disconnect 6 am)

We currently backup our hyper-v guests to our NAS which is presented to the
host via iSCSI,

The goal is  to achieve the equivalent  of ejecting a tape after backup is
complete, in case of a ransomware infection.

We do also have it offsite, however, I'd much rather restore 6tb locally than
over the wire.

Any thoughts feedback are greatly appreciated