From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Webster
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2017 7:24 AM
To: NT Issues (ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com) <ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com>
Subject: [NTSysADM] WSUS and Windows 10

I haven't had the "pleasure" of dealing with WSUS in over 9 years. Got handed a
support ticket for a customer whose WSUS wants to download terabytes worth of
updates. I remembered enough to make sure they had selected only English and
unselected numerous OS options. Running the Server Cleanup Wizard took all
night. When he went to do a sync, WSUS reported there were over 6TB of updates
to download.

They are running Windows 10 Ent 1703. What Win10 options should be selected?
There are several Win10 options and most of them I have no clue of what they
are.

Thanks

Webster