From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Kurt Buff
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2017 4:56 PM
To: ntsysadm
Subject: Re: [NTSysADM] Odd problems with account display after name change

Found it...

LSA cache seems to have been the culprit.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/946358/the-lsalookupsids-function-may-return-the-old-user-name-instead-of-the

I set up the regentry in this article, then restarted the netlogon service, and
we got the results we wanted.

I expect if I had just bounced the machines, that would have fixed it too...

Kurt