Hi,

select the products you need they are very specific anyways (except skype and some others that actually do not get updated by WSUS... don't know why they are still there).

@ languag: select only the ones you really need! This consumes some space :)

@classifications which I've selected (depends on what you want):
crtitical
feature packs
security updaes
service packs
updates
upgrades

To delete all unnecessary stuff (actually to kill old OS updates like for me 1507 or 1511) i wrote this thing which follows. Be careful this really deletes the updates from the database as well as from the disk. If you would need such an update again a unselect followed by a select (of a product) and then a resync would be needed.

Script:

# removes content containing a specific String
Write-Warning -Message "WARNING THIS SCRIPT WILL DELETE all content containing the string you enter!"
$delstring = Read-Host Provide a sting to select updates
$wsus = Get-WsusServer
$result = $wsus.SearchUpdates($delstring)
$result.Title
Write-Host "Type "yes" if you are really sure that this is what you want otherwise the script will exit!"
$answer = Read-Host
If ($answer -eq "yes") {
    $result | foreach {$wsus.DeleteUpdate($_.Id.UpdateId)}
} else {
        Write-Host Nothing happened!
        exit}