I almost always purchase my Sonicwalls with CGSS (Comprehensive Gateway
Security Services), unless the customer doesn't want it.

By comparison, I'm wondering if people think the AGSS (Advanced Gateway
Security Services) which includes Capture ATP is actually worth the extra cost.
  The only real 'reviews' of it I can find seem to be by SonicWALL people
claiming how great it is.... So, I disregard those reviews.  It's "supposedly"
better against zero day attacks... ?

Even the basic CGSS does cloud based scans for AV and Malware, so not sure why
AGSS is supposedly better...

Anyone out there with real world experience on AGSS care to comment versus
CGSS, leaving out the marketing hype?

Thanks.

JR