I use ReliefJet to export a larger number of Outlook Calendars each night for a
brick level backup of them. Been using it for years. It will do what you need
although it might be overkill.

https://www.reliefjet.com/

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Tony Burrows
Sent: Monday, October 9, 2017 7:53 PM
To: NT Sys Admin
Subject: [NTSysADM] Local script or tool to export to PST

Good evening all,
I have an interesting one and am hoping someone can point me in the right
direction or confirm my assumptions. I was told a couple weeks ago by a
multi-site client that the owners are going through a falling out and thus they
are parting ways. The secondary site has retained our services however they are
100% dependent on the primary site via an 100Mbps MPLS connection. We are
already working on new SIP and internet services, servers, rack, switches,
workstations, phone system, firewall, etc. and we're good to go here. The catch
is there are around 50 users at the secondary site that all have email accounts
on the locally hosted Exchange 2013 server at the primary site. We've been told
that nobody from the secondary site (including my company) will be given access
to the Exchange server. Normally I'd just run something like
"Get-MailboxDatabase | Get-Mailbox | Export-Mailbox -PSTFolderPath C:\PSTs" to
export everything to PST then "Get-MailboxDatabase | Get-Mailbox |
Import-Mailbox -PSTFolderPath C:\PSTs" to import it into the new forest but
this isn't possible in this situation.

We still have standard user access to the current domain through the end of the
month so what I'm wondering is if any of you know of a script or utility that
can export a user's full Exchange account to a PST so I can import it into the
new O365 tenant? We're going to be putting in new workstations so each new and
old workstation will be touch however I'd prefer not to have to create the PST
manually since we're on a time crunch. We did some digging and found this
https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Back-up-Outlook-data-with-the-Microsoft-Outlook-Personal-Folders-Backup-tool-7ef27bac-6088-4f03-a9f7-34165d885883
 however it only applies to Office 2007 and the client is running Office 2013
and 2016 across their workstations. For kicks, another one of our guys ran this
on their Office 2016 install and it failed. Any assistance is greatly
appreciated and thank you in advance.

Regards,
Tony