From: Paul Armstrong [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 4:19 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: IP addresses

Thanks Jay! I wonder how many people remember the exact ip address of
there routers off the top of there head. Actually, I do know my IP
address for my home DSL connection. But this situation was for a client
of my company that another engineer handles and I didn't have a record
of it anywhere.

Thanks for all the help, guys.