From: Marty Nelson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 2:06 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Floppy doesn't show up in fresh install

I wish I could get to that point!!  I am in the beginnings of a fresh
install of NT4 server.  I don't even have the NIC listed yet.  The floppy
just doesn't show up!

Marty Nelson, MCSE, MCP+I, A+
Network Administrator
Transdyn Controls, Inc
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Floggings will continue until morale improves !