I've not changed anything in my PIX configuration. I have been watching the
logs while attempted logins have been made.  I've not gotten a single denial
logged yet.  (I have fairly verbose logging)

I downloaded WS_Ping ProPack, and it can gather limited information, but
since it's on a DMZ, most ports are blocked. The methodology involved is
that all can get to the DMZ, and only initiated connections can be used,
unless I've created a conduit through the PIX.  Which I've done for my PDC,
TCP/UDP on ports 137-139.
I *thought* this was all that was needed.  Thanks for the advice, I'll
continue plugging away.