Members of it _could_ override it, but it would probably work.  I know it's
possible for DomainAdmin members to deny themselves certain permissions and
find themselves in deep doo-doo.

--
Richard D. McClary                    | Systems Administrator
ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center    | [EMAIL PROTECTED]