From: Said Samman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 12:41 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: TWO mail servers on one segment - Is it possible

I have my Mail server running OK - MDaemon

I need to run another one on the same segment, but for a different Domain

This is a precursor to having a W2K Small Business Server and Exchange
Server for the New Domain

Is this possible - will it be using same ports for SMTP and pop3

I'm running NT4 servers behind a Sonic Wall firewall - Services are mapped
to one port each

Thanks For all responses

Said Samman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]