Hack and a rather old one.  Major patching needs to be done.  After the format and
rebuild that is.  I think this is the one where it infected Sun boxes and then the Sun
boxes infected NT boxes.  It came out right after the US/China spy plane incident, so
obviously they haven't patched in quite a while.

JayW

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 09/06/01 11:07AM >>>
We have someone that came to us about hosting a site for them.  When we went
to look at their site, before we moved it over to us, we found it wasn't
what they had put on their site.
http://www.e-z-learning.com is the site.  Is this a hack or a virus?   I
have seen this before on someone's site that wanted us to host for them, but
I thought it was someone playing games at the time.