What rumors???  Be glad you didn't have enough gas to experience the rude
and cruelty of downstate!

Supposedly prices are now only slightly higher than yesterday, but the long
lines to get $3 gas before it went to $5 were REAL!  I saw it myself in the
Urbana area, and the Peoria paper says the same happened in Bloomington and
Peoria.

Be thankful it didn't happen in CHI, and watch your tone.  Thanks!

At 08:46 AM 9/12/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>For those of you who posted RUMORS of gas lines

[snip]

>  and rising prices for
>gasoline, consider yourself part of OUR enemy. PLEASE, PLEASE post only
>information that you personally know to be factual.

[snip]

>to check the facts before posting erroneous information and contributing to
>what could have been a real panic in the U.S.

[snip]

--
Richard