Thanks for the information to all who responded!

One more question:  Do you keep the second server in another location
(necessitating a WAN link) or on the same subnet or different subnet?

I'm interested in how well the failover goes with the second server
off-site.

Thanks,
Heidi Pilewski
Windows System Administrator