I too would like to thank Stu, especially for his patience.  This has to
have put a huge load on his systems.  WED, he said he was killing a thread
or two and asked us to get back on topic.  Well, the past 2 days has not
only drifted off topic but got down right ugly at times.  The group charter
got violated quit a bit with personal attacks, name calling, etc.  I don't
seem to remember Stu announcing that accounts had been barred from the forum.

Stu, thanks again for being patient with us and understanding that tempers
would be short as a result of the outrageous recent events!

--
Richard D. McClary                    | Systems Administrator
ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center    | [EMAIL PROTECTED]