From: Terry Manolakos [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2001 8:31 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Win2K looping upon bootup

Thanks for the input....though we're assuming the looping is due to a PC-AnyW install.....it is very unlikely a regular user installed this; we have a strong policy against any unauthorized sw installations....but then again, I can't assume there aren't any "gifted" users amongst us either, who like to live dangerously!