From: Gilstrap, Doug [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2001 1:50 PM
To: Dan Miley (E-mail)
Subject: Request for PCs

Dan, First let me say I am sorry for not answering this right away.  I don't
use this mailbox anymore, but keep it and check it every week.
We really need computers that are network ready capable of running Windows
2000 or Windows xp.  If a donation is in order, I pay 1,100 each  for Dell
optiplex machines. This price is discounted by dell for us.  If PCs are in
order, anything that is network ready, 300mhz or better, 128k ram, 10gb hard
drive, capable of running 2000 or xp.
I currently need to replace at least 10 machines.  These users are currently
using PCs that are 90mhz and 100mhz with small amounts of memory and small
1gb hard drives.  They work but are extremely slow.  To completely update us
would require 15 PCs at least.
Make a note to change my Email address to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thanks for thinking of us.
Douglas Gilstrap
System Administrator
American Red Cross