From: Peter Pearson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2001 4:03 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: IIS with SQL?

Natively to SQL there shouldn't be any reason to involve IIS, however not
knowing your environment it's hard to say. Is the client connecting via an
browser interface? The possibilities are nearly endless...

Attached is an article that may help point you in the right direction.

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q193/6/46.ASP