From: Lefkovics, William [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2001 7:04 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: W2K Print to file

We have a 16bit legacy application that runs reports to dot matrix printers.
We'd like to redirect this output to a file.

In Windows2000, can I configure an LPT port to redirect to a file?
I've seen previous utilities like Lpt2file and Redirect.  Are these still my
best options?

Thank you in advance.

William