From: Trixie Favato [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 8:54 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange Store.exe using 95% of CPU

Has anyone experienced high CPU utilization from the Store.exe when using Exchange 5.5. I've installed the recommended hotfix that Microsoft put out, ran the optimizer again, re-installed SP6a, but nothing seems to help it. Every morning, I am having to reboot the server because the IS stops responding. If anyone has dealt with this before, please share your resolution.

Thanks,

Trixie Favato
Sr. Systems Administrator
The Woodbridge Group - Information Technology
4240 Sherwoodtowne Blvd.
Mississauga, Ontario
Tel. 905.896.3882
Fax. 905-848-1794