From: Krueger, Aaron G. - Lonesome [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 11:47 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Microsoft Mail under W2K

IIRC, this is due to a locked open mail system file, specifically a .mbg
(mailbag) file. This was happening a lot in the last days of our
installation as well (also running in a Novell environment). I made a habit
to look through syscon to see who had what locked open for more than a few
seconds...usually clearing the offending connection did the trick for anyone
having an issue.

Aaron G. Krueger
Sr. Network Analyst