Title: Backup Slow
we had the same problem, and found the users had double the data to back up.
-----Original Message-----
From: Dominick Romano [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 11:32 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Backup Slow

Hello, we backup our servers with a Dell DLT 7000 7 Slot Tape Drive, using Veritas Backup Exec. Ver. 8. For some strange reason it is taking double the amount of time to backup than it used to. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Dominick Romano
Junior NT Administrator
Kravet Fabrics, Inc.
Tel:  516-293-2000 Ext: 637
Fax: 516-293-2158
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Want to unsub? Do that here:
http://www.w2knews.com/rd/rd.cfm?id=unsub
Need a good FAQ? Try this one first:
http://www.ultratech-llc.com/KB/
Want to unsub? Do that here:
http://www.w2knews.com/rd/rd.cfm?id=unsub
Need a good FAQ? Try this one first:
http://www.ultratech-llc.com/KB/

This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.