I didn't see individual hotfixes, but I did see the security rollup in
there.
Better, but still not ideal.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Morris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2001 7:04 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: WindowsUpdate and NT4

This is just an FYI I think, well, maybe you know about it already but I
considered it important enough to post about.

I recently went to the http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com using a NT 4
server and went through to the product updates page, like we've all done.
But this time it seems like it had all the security patches and hotfixes
right there ready to be downloaded. I haven't had time to make up another
NT4 machine to see if it pops up again. Can anybody validate or verify if
I'm hallucinating or if MS finally did something right.

Jason Morris CCDA CCNP
Network Administrator
MJMC, Inc.
708-225-2350
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Confidential:  This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the
property of Lanco International and/or its affiliates, are confidential, and
are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this
e-mail is addressed. If you are not one of the named recipient(s) or
otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender at the above e-mail address and delete this
message immediately from your computer.  Any other use, retention,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited.

Want to unsub? Do that here: http://www.w2knews.com/rd/rd.cfm?id=unsub
Need a good FAQ? Try this one first: http://www.ultratech-llc.com/KB/