Hey all-

      I'm trying to set up a secondary WINS server to ues as replication.  The two databases will be replicating back and forth.  Sounds Pretty easy so far.  We've had one for quite awhile. So I installed WINS on a second server. Added the primary WINS server. I then selected each WINS servers and made it a push and pull partner to the other WINS server.  I made the replication start time 1:00am with 15 minute intervals, and set the trigger count to 20. (The default)

They are not replicating.  I've forced replication, I've waited several hours, overnight. Nothing.
The second server still doesn't have the first ones database.

The eventlog, on either system, has no messages in it regarding WINS.

Any ideas?
Want to unsub? Do that here:
http://www.w2knews.com/rd/rd.cfm?id=unsub
Need a good FAQ? Try this one first: