I don't get it. If you don't like the e-mail, then say NO MAIL and read/respond to the postings thru the website.  Or get the digest.
-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Shattock [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 1:06 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: List or BBS

These lists are a PITA - but not worth giving up. Have you (Sunbelt) or this forums' correspondents considered using a Bulletin Board System - such as that by Infopop - Ultimate BBS.

A couple of years ago in the (Y)UK The Professional Contractors Group (anti-IR35) set their 'forums' up this way - and it ran far better than a list - I believe it's still going - but a lot of others use Ultimate BBS - check from http://www.infopop.com/

I am not a reseller etc. - but it is a real pain dealing with a list when all you can get a 64K ISDN BRI in some 'third-world' country with a crap telecomm. system and you need that link for remote sysadmin/support/development. A BBS would enable me to use my connection more efficiently - and may ease your (Sunbelt) admin. issues.

Chris Shattock
Want to unsub? Do that here:
http://www.w2knews.com/rd/rd.cfm?id=unsub
Need a good FAQ? Try this one first: