Reinstall the same version of MDAC across the board.  Check with you
developers as to which version you should be using.

DJ

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Armstrong [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 9:40 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: ODBC issue

Hello All,

I have a small problem that I am trying to resolve. When I open the ODBC
control panel I get the following error: "The ODBC resouce DLL is a
different version than the administrator. You need to reinstall the ODBC
components to ensure proper operation."

I checked out the drivers and there are some with old version. I am trying
to figure out how to update the drivers to make them consistent between each
other. Where would I find the latest version of the ODBC components. I
checked M$'s site and found on MDAC 2.1, 2.5 & 2.6. Am I supposed to be
using any of these? let me know. TIA!!!

Want to unsub? Do that here: http://www.w2knews.com/rd/rd.cfm?id=unsub
Need a good FAQ? Try this one first: http://www.ultratech-llc.com/KB/