Because you don't have enough to do now?

...Tim

From: Micheal Espinola Jr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2007 11:52 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Silverlight?

Well yea, that's pretty much what I'm saying here:  we already have an
app that does what Silverlight can do.  Its already installed.  Its
already in the patch-management mix.

Why on earth would I just arbitrarily want to install another seemingly
redundant browser add-on that will most likely introduce a whole new set
of issues both in terms of security and patching?