Isn't that an Exchange error message? Or am I losing the plot?

Sent from my POS BlackBerry  wireless device, which may wipe itself at any
moment

-----Original Message-----
From: Oliver Marshall <oliver.marsh...@g2support.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 08:55:12
To: NT System Admin Issues<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>Subject: event id 428 (ESENT) Low disk
space

We have a VM server here that acts as an AD server for our hosted rack of
servers in the data centre. It does nothing but AD duties and local DNS. It's a
small VM with 50GB of disk space and a few GB of ram with windows 2008 R1.

Last night on two occasions we got Event ID 428 errors stating that the
database engine rejected update operations due to low disk space.

The odd thing is that the VM has about 28GB free and our monitoring software
shows that the server has dropped below 50GB of disk space for the last week or
mo.

Anyone seen this before or know why we would get such weird false alarms?

Olly