Been getting a few bits of consultancy work recently, and am getting a bit keen
to develop this a bit more. Are there any online resources or groups where you
can get more leads or openings for bits of consultancy work? Obviously I am in
contact with former workplaces and colleagues, using LinkedIn and similar
resources, just wondering if there are any more useful sites or groups that
might help me develop this side of things a bit? I know most of you out there
are US-based but any tips or hints would all be appreciated. Just done an
AppSense cert this morning so I am most interested in work around that and
citrix, but I am pretty wide in the scope of stuff I will have a look at.

Cheers,

JR

Sent from my POS BlackBerry  wireless device, which may wipe itself at any
moment