That could take hours to get rid of and clean up.  However, as others have
said, you have no choice now but to wait (and wait and wait...)  Otherwise, you
will indeed screw up!

Let it run!
From: Bill Humphries [nt...@hedgedigger.com]
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 3:46 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: did i screw up? need to fix fast.

Almost 300 gig.

jesse-r...@wi.rr.com wrote:
> Deleting snapshops can take awhile, especially if they're large. How big
> was your snapshot?

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is from
The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals® (ASPCA®) and
is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain
legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying or use of the contents of this e-mail, and any
attachments hereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please immediately notify me by reply email and permanently delete the
original and any copy of this e-mail and any printout thereof.