From: Tom Miller [mailto:tmil...@hnncsb.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 5:39 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Another tablets question

Hi All,

I'm about to purchase a few tablets for testing.  I already have an iPad and it
works fine for accessing e-mail (I use NotifyLink to deliver e-mail and
calendaring to phones/tablets) as well as using the Citrix agent for accessing
our XenApp resources.

Anyone have any suggestions for others?  I understand the Galaxy and Xoom are
pretty good.  Important to me are management for business, ease of use for the
end user, ease of management, and features for the corporate user.  I'm not
sure how the iPads can be easily managed in the corporate world either.   I'd
really like a tablet that could somehow log into my AD network and access file
resources, too.  Connection to our A/V systems for projector use would be a
bonus.

Comments and suggestions welcome.

Tom Miller
Engineer, Information Technology
Hampton-Newport News Community Services Board
office:  757-788-0528
mobile:  757-503-0600

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
message.

or send an email to

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is from
The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals® (ASPCA®) and
is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain
legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying or use of the contents of this e-mail, and any
attachments hereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please immediately notify me by reply email and permanently delete the
original and any copy of this e-mail and any printout thereof.