It could be the BadTimes virus is still lurking about.

From: Webster [mailto:webs...@carlwebster.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2012 10:20 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OT: making Firefox Sync work without another device

It was the MI5 black ops helicopters over your house that induced an EMF blast
so large it fried all that stuff.  Might as well make you up a pan of gravy as
anything fried needs some gravy to make it better. :)

Carl Webster
Consultant and Citrix Technology Professional
http://www.CarlWebster.com<http://www.carlwebster.com/>

From: James Rankin [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]

Sadly not. I still don't know what happened, but something in my house happened
that caused two hard drives on a TeraStation to fail, two USB keys suddenly
became blank, the SD card wiped on my Blackberry, and the BIOS failed on my
laptop and my workstation. All instances of Firefox I had configured for FF
Sync suddenly became history. I didn't allow for this level of failure in my DR
plan :-)

or send an email to

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is from
The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals® (ASPCA®) and
is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain
legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying or use of the contents of this e-mail, and any
attachments hereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please immediately notify me by reply email and permanently delete the
original and any copy of this e-mail and any printout thereof.