Our users are using Remote Desktop Web Access on 2008 R2.

When opening Acrobat Reader or trying to open a PDF attachment in an email, I
have one user that receives an AcroRd32. exe system error that states “The
program can’t start because MSVCR100. dll is missing from your computer. Try
reinstalling the program to fix this problem.” Acrobat Reader functions
properly for all other users in a Web Access session on the TS server. The
problem exists regardless of the workstation the user logs in from. I removed
the user profile from the server and also deleted the user's . bak profile key
from the registry. Issue still exists with the new profile. Any advice would be
appreciated. Thanks.

Steve