From: Matthew W. Ross [mailto:mr...@ephrataschools.org]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 12:30 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Recommended Ultrabooks?

I have some requests coming in from teachers and administrators for smaller
laptops. I'm curious what the list would recommend.

11-13" (Leaning toward the 11", but there are not many of those.) Can run
Windows 7 Pro.
Thin and Light.
Less than $1000. (The cheaper, the better, really.)

I've already looked around at various HPs and Dells, but I'm more interested in
real-world experiences. Most teachers/administrators look at this as "Laptop vs
iPad".

Thanks for any suggestions.

--Matt Ross
Ephrata School District

PG&E is committed to protecting our customers' privacy.
To learn more, please visit http://www.pge.com/about/company/privacy/customer/