Ahem...Windows Intune

Sent from Windows Phone 8

-----Original Message-----
From: "Mathew Shember" <mathew.shem...@synopsys.com>
Sent: ‎1/‎15/‎2013 2:21 PM
To: "NT System Admin Issues" <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Subject: RE: PC/server management

What kind of a footprint does Kace introduce to a system?

I have many engineers who are literally “cycle counters” and will notice just
about anything installed and start complaining about wasted resources.

They run the servers hard and like them lean as possible.

The Kace people have been after me to allow them on the engineering servers…..