From: Glen Johnson [mailto:gjohn...@vhcc.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 12:15 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: DC's and VM's

I can vouch for having a physical dc, dns and dhcp.
We lost power last Thursday night, and when it was restored 3 days later,
exchange, several file servers and other stuff needed a reboot as they came up
before the DC was up.
Now, I'm looking for better ups software and a setting to change the servers to
not come back on after a power failure.  Hopefully it is in the bios.
Any recommendations?  We use TrippLite UPS's and no backup generator.