If you get them to buy into the $25/mo peace of mind, then start with a
single server, but add another for every 4-7 clients that buys into the
service (use a number that works to minimize your risk here).   If you had
4 or 5 customers buying into this, the servers would pay for themselves in
about a year.

*ASB
**http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker* <http://xeeme.com/AndrewBaker>*
**Providing Virtual CIO Services (IT Operations & Information Security) for
the SMB market…***