From: Guyer, Don [mailto:dgu...@che.org]
Sent: 04 February 2013 13:02
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Dell windows 8 COA

How about on any of the paperwork/booklets that came with the system(s)?

Note: I haven't worked with Dell hardware for quite some time...

Regards,

Don Guyer
Catholic Health East - Information Technology Enterprise Directory & Messaging
Services
3805 West Chester Pike, Suite 100, Newtown Square, Pa  19073
email: dgu...@che.org
Office:  610.550.3595 | Cell: 610.955.6528 | Fax: 610.271.9440 For immediate
assistance, please open a Service Desk ticket or call the helpdesk @
610-492-3839.