What if they had a list and nobody subscribed?

  It seems like the membership has moved to the MyITForum.com host in
the meantime.

http://myitforum.com/myitforumwp/services/email-lists/

mailto:comm...@lists.myitforum.com?body=subscribe%20NTSysAdm

  I don't think anyone here subscribed because of who hosted the list.
 Rather, people subscribe for who's *on* the list.  If the community
has moved, then that's where the list is now, for all practical
purposes.