OK, that's starting to make some sense. I went back and checked what we
did to set the SPN previously, and we set the SPN for HTTP/MOSS on the
service account. Would I set the IP SPN on the service account object or
the computer object?

I also checked the other items: The neither the computer account or the
service account was trusted for delegation. So, I enabled the both the
service account and the computer account for delegation on HTTP/MOSS.
Would I need to add delegation for SPPS or the IP address here too?

Time sync is good.

...Tim

SPN
> for HTTP and the sharepoint service account on MOSS. My theory is that
> Kerberos is trying to look up a SPN for SPPS instead, which doesn't
> exist, and I can't add one because it isn't an object in AD.
>
> Any thoughts?
>

> ...Tim

View
> in shared documents folders on our MOSS server. The symptom is that
the
> get an authentication popup when they change from the All Documents
> view to Explorer view. They cannot authenticate with the pop up, no
> matter what credentials are used. If they cancel the popup, they get
> in, but have reduced functionality (can't drag & drop, copy, etc).
The